G
Grace1
Guest
I did not know who I was yesterday, my God. Today I wake up feeling more relaxed and having some time to myself, which is just what I need, and I give thanks to you for this.
I keep thinking about the man I love. I really don't like where I am going. If the interpretation of my dreams is right, it shows I need to learn and incorporate into my character so many things. I am struggling with these imaginations, have low confidence, and am being insecure. What is happening with him? What are these dreams telling me about him? Why do I feel so distant from him? Why do I feel so careless about him? Love is hard to find. I look back, and things seemed like they wanted to develop into a relationship. I do love him and care for him. I don't care about other guys. I have accepted who he is. Just one thing he needs to listen to you. You need to speak to him and tell him to forgive me, not deal with the situation regardless of the reason by ignoring me and avoiding me. Tell him please to have faith that we will work. Tell him to have faith I am changed. Tell him to seek me. Tell him to contact me. Tell him to text me or ring me. I keep looking at my phone every few minutes and wondering, will he? Why isn't he? It feels so weird. Please tell him not to delete my number. Don't let anyone unknown ring him so he doesn't think it's me and I am annoying him. Tell him to come to me. Please don't let him have a partner. Save him for me.
I am working on myself, but help me take things step by step. Help me cut those imaginations out, just like I have no appetite for junk food—thank you, let me have no appetite for these junk imaginations. They ruined our relationship and can ruin a chance of a proper one. Help me, God, please, in every way unspoken; you know I need. Amen.
I keep thinking about the man I love. I really don't like where I am going. If the interpretation of my dreams is right, it shows I need to learn and incorporate into my character so many things. I am struggling with these imaginations, have low confidence, and am being insecure. What is happening with him? What are these dreams telling me about him? Why do I feel so distant from him? Why do I feel so careless about him? Love is hard to find. I look back, and things seemed like they wanted to develop into a relationship. I do love him and care for him. I don't care about other guys. I have accepted who he is. Just one thing he needs to listen to you. You need to speak to him and tell him to forgive me, not deal with the situation regardless of the reason by ignoring me and avoiding me. Tell him please to have faith that we will work. Tell him to have faith I am changed. Tell him to seek me. Tell him to contact me. Tell him to text me or ring me. I keep looking at my phone every few minutes and wondering, will he? Why isn't he? It feels so weird. Please tell him not to delete my number. Don't let anyone unknown ring him so he doesn't think it's me and I am annoying him. Tell him to come to me. Please don't let him have a partner. Save him for me.
I am working on myself, but help me take things step by step. Help me cut those imaginations out, just like I have no appetite for junk food—thank you, let me have no appetite for these junk imaginations. They ruined our relationship and can ruin a chance of a proper one. Help me, God, please, in every way unspoken; you know I need. Amen.

