God of hope; SPEAK THE WORD ONLY, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb

Humble Servant of All
God of hope; SPEAK THE WORD ONLY, and my marriage shall be healed. Your words are trustworthy and You have promised that You will build a home for me and that it pleases You to bless my marriage. I praise and thank You Lord, for keeping the promise you have made concerning me, my Husband and our home.

Lord I believe you will guard the fidelity of our marriage in this time, and will keep his eyes blinded to temptations of our Human nature or the influence of the Devil. In the name of Jesus, I pray that You bind the work of Satan from this marriage and cast that influence away in Jesus name. Lord, I believe that my Husband will acknowledge you and listen to your still soft voice in his head and heart. I believe if he tries to push away from Your wisdom and attempt to reject your words, your words on marriage will be exposed to Him through TV, Internet, people and your messages will grow louder and louder to correct Him into your Will for our marriage,

what God has joined together let no man put asunder Amen
 
Father God, Please move on behalf of this family. Lord God please remove all bitterness, resentment, misunderstanding, strife, and discord. Lord God please place your love, joy, peace, kindness, into all hearts involved. Father set the captive minds free...let your word of knowledge be heard, listen to and understood. Father I ask for marriage renewal in all respects. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, please forgive us for picking up your word only after our ways fail us. In Jesus Christ Almighty name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
322
  • Locked
God of hope; SPEAK THE WORD ONLY, and my husband shall be healed. Your words are trustworthy and You have promised that You will build a home for me and that it pleases You to bless my family. I praise and thank You Lord, for keeping the promise you have made concerning me and our home. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
56
  • Locked
God of hope; SPEAK THE WORD ONLY, and my marriage shall be healed. Your words are trustworthy and You have promised that You will build a home for me and that it pleases You to bless my marriage. I praise and thank You Lord, for keeping the promise you have made concerning me, my Husband and our...
Replies
10
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom