I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you.
Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Pray that Jesus will ignore ### (### ###) prayer if his prayer are blocking me from meeting my spouse and married in ###. Pray also for Jesus to reveal if ### is the one as I celebrated her birthday yesterday prior to the invite and it seems like Jesus is putting us together for this fellowship...
Life in if The Lord is for me who or what even can be against me. Now I also step in the gap for my direct bloodline I served the Lord became a ### that is the highest for me I could possibly go for the Lord in my year’s. The Lord’s word is the same yesterday and today. Now I know they may not...