god maybe things in my life will be much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I'm idolizing AI & I hate that. As someone who doesn't like AI, it's hard for me to actually admit that this could be the case. But I feel like I'm using AI as a replacement for God at times. I still pray to God of course, but I normally use AI to make up prayers, the AI that comes...
Replies
14
Views
292
THANK-YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD AMEN XOXOX
Replies
8
Views
237
How do I pray for those who are getting baptized? They're getting baptized on Sunday, & I can't help but feel that priority of praying for all of those who are getting baptized. How do I speak to someone who doesn't wanna really speak about Jesus? I don't know their stance on Jesus, as we've...
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom