God, I'm standing in the need of prayer on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God,

I'm standing in the need of prayer on behalf of my friend ###. God you know what kind of situation he's in. I really need you to bring him out. God he can still have a bright future. I'm trusting in you God to work it out. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers I need lifted prayers to get my social security and disability case and back pay approved that I’ve been dealing with for years. I also need prayers that I don’t lose my house because it’s in foreclosure and I can’t work because of health issues with no income at all. I...
Replies
7
Views
312
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
156
God in the name of Jesus I feel alone dealing with a teen daughter experiencing a mental health crisis. She seems to take it all out on me like it's my fault and I am trying my best to help her. She shuts down and won't talk to me. I need you now God!!!!
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom