God Help Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I need help. I am feeling so down. I want to stop thinking about him. I am so confused. All I know is I want to be with him.

I just worry in case I am praying for bad control on him, like I know he had interest in me and the situation between us was awkward but now we have closure like to start a relationship. I know he is perfect for me. I am changing and I am trying to get better as a person, I am trying to be more confident, I am trying to be ready for him. I know that I can have stable faith but Lord help me. Does he want to be with me, did he want to be with me before he felt hurt by me, was it awkward for him, did he need the same closure. I am confused. Just help me understand he wants to be with me. Bring him back to me, make him contact me. Save him for me. Amen.

Lead us not into temptation. Please don't let me lose him to another woman. Please Father in Heaven. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Dear Lord we bring Faith in your able hands, we pray for your Holy Spirit upon ###, guide and direct her and let your amazing grace be upon her. Teach her to seek your kingdom and your righteousness and all she desires will be added to her, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, take heed of ###'s situation Lord and intervene Lord. Lord please provide her with happiness as per your Holy Will Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear ###, you have all the answers just apply them to your life, God is speaking clearly to you...lean on HIM...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. Bless and protect my family and friends. Help me find work, money and food. Protect us. Help my caretaker ### with her anger and Bi-Polar issues. Provide us financial, physical and spiritual blessings. Provide a miracle by healing my hernia in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
164
I have several overwhelming issues right now. The most important one is the death of my beautiful wife of 10 years, ###, who passed away in her sleep next to me on Thursday. I need to find a way to bury her with respect. Unfortunately, because we definitely couldn't afford it, we didn't have...
Replies
9
Views
185
GOD my ### came for a visit. After not being able to see her for almost ### years. Her mom sent her with inadequate clothing and accessories. I had to use some of my rent money to purchase her clothing. I just pray I'm able to replenish my rent money. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom