God Help Us In Jesus Name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I am sorry I am worried God. I just need to pray every time I have a bad thought.

Please lead me not into temptation. Please have compassion on me, divine grace, forgive me my sins, please have mercy.

Please speak to him and tell him not to delete my number.

Please save him for me, a miracle, please help me strongly here, don't allow him to have a partner.

Please speak to him and tell him to forgive me, kill all the hurt inside of him, and the feelings of rejection, the insecurity and tell him to contact me, tell him to pursue me. Amen.
 
Lord praying to reestablish relationship. Amen.
 
Father,

I lift this ### and this situation up to You in prayer. You know what the issues are Father and You know what needs to be done according to Your perfect will. I pray for peace in this situation---peace of mind and peace of heart. Amen
 
Lord, we do run to you for refugee. Lord she has run to you and Lord we pray that you may give her peace. Let her get back what is hers and send the forgiving heart to her dear one. Lord I bound that spirit of rejection in the mighty name. Bring peace and love among them in the mighty name I pray. Amen.
 
God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God. I pray with hope that the following words will provide spiritual comfort and inspiration.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for hearing my prayers. In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength. I do not fear, for You are with me. I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of evil or illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist all the dreams I had overnight on Mar 30 2026 to Mar 31 2026 about ### offering me to go somewhere and I move out and away from all my close relations and where people that me and my close relations wouldn't want came around including...
Replies
8
Views
213
Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. Bless and protect my family and friends. Help me find work, money and food. Protect us. Help my caretaker ### with her anger and Bi-Polar issues. Provide us financial, physical and spiritual blessings. Provide a miracle by healing my hernia in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
164
I have several overwhelming issues right now. The most important one is the death of my beautiful wife of 10 years, ###, who passed away in her sleep next to me on Thursday. I need to find a way to bury her with respect. Unfortunately, because we definitely couldn't afford it, we didn't have...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom