God, heal me, prepare me for his return. Heal ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
God, heal me, prepare me for his return. Heal his heart, heal his mind. Save him Lord. Take away his doubts and fears. Give him joy and peace when he thinks of me. Heal him. Help him to be willing to make the necessary changes he needs. Prepare him for me Lord. Prepare his heart and mind and attitude for our reunion. Restore our love Lord. It is a gift from you. I give him to you lord. I give you this situation we're in. Heal us. Repair us. Restore our relationship! You know how much I love him Lord. You know the desires in my heart. Please. Work a miracle and reunite us again. Repair us and make our love lasting and stronger than any challenges that come our way. Save us from the evil one who has forced himself between us and driven us apart. Hurry Lord, come to our rescue. Save us from these demons and negatives that are hurting us. The evil one is keeping us apart. Save us from this! Hurry Lord, save us. Protect us. Lead us not into temptation. Reunite us and repair us. Prepare us for each others love again. Please Lord. Return to your loving embrace, return us to be of one heart again Lord. Under you. Bless us with the gift of marriage which you created for us. I pray Lord that ### answers your call of him to marry me. Give him wisdom and understanding. Help him to be humble. Hurry and save us Lord, hurry and repair us Lord. Hurry and reunite us Lord. I pray that you grant me all this, all that I pray and need and want, through the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for My Life, Work, and Family Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Lord, I place my personal life, my work, and my family into Your loving hands. You know the pressures I am...
Replies
10
Views
395
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
8
Views
348
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom