God Father I Believe You Can Make Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawej

Prayer Warrior
Please People of God please Put this in your prayers. God bless you all !! Lord father i have come to you this time to ask for help God i have this relationship problems i want you God to take this pain away from my heart and father please help my wife to change her mind to know you and to forgive me for everything i did to her Lord please forgive me and change me so that i can be a better man for her God i know i did sin please forgive me and my wife so that she can come home and renew our relationship help us know each others heart look at this 2 kids we have lord the need us to be happy not to fight all the time Lord give us way to stop all this make my wife to talk to me and to give me the love that she did give me when we met at the start. Father i'm crying all the time thinking of her and kids i can't just live life like this Lord help us to so that we can be happy again send the blood of your son Jesus to wash my wife's heart Lord renew this feel and our relationship i give you this prayer to help me so that i can be better man to her and Good father to my kids Jesus wash us with your blood and forgive us from our sins.. I love you Lord i pray this in the name of Jesus Aman
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
Stand in agreement with me about my relationship with ###, Pray That God gather me and her together and remove all the challenges and obstacles, Pray that God open the communications between us again and remove any misunderstanding and strengthen our relationship, Pray also for my communication...
Replies
6
Views
292
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom