God, do not bring us to the test, but deliver ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie12

Beloved of All
God,

do not bring us to the test, but deliver us from evil.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bless our trip and Bring us peace Jesus and heal and bring wisdom guidance and strength and deliverance from all enemy forces Lord open miracle blessed doors and for a restored miracle house for us please and help to sleep well and bless appointments, amen
Replies
9
Views
193
God, I pray that one day she realizes that no one will ever love her more deeply than I do. I take full accountability for my timeline not aligning with hers, but my intentions were never to delay our future. I was trying to strengthen my faith, grow as a man, and ensure that I was truly ready...
Replies
9
Views
166
❤️ 🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus’ name teach and show me how to accept, embrace, abide, and rest in Your love for me in every season of my life and in every situation that I go through (positive or negative). God don’t let me listen to the lies of Satan. But help me keep my focus on You, trust...
Replies
15
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom