Forgive me my God I have sinned ...

Monalisa Manase

Prayer Partner
Forgive me my God I have sinned against you many times and for aborting the baby please my God in heaven forgive me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned through pornography and masturbation. Please pray for me—for God's mercy, forgiveness, and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God helps me confess my sin and truly repent... please pray for me to receive salvation and deliverance in the name of Christ.
Replies
9
Views
119
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, and help me confess my sin and have true repentance, that is, a change of mind and heart, that is, never again... in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
242
Dear all, Please pray for me. I have committed fornication. I do not want to make excuses. I am a child of God and know what the word says. Now I am worried about the implications. Please pray for me never to fall back into this sin, please pray that God will not let me be pregnant for the sake...
Replies
5
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom