For ### to have safe surgery, be healed, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### as he embarks on ACL and meniscus repair surgery ###/###/###. Please pray his surgery goes smoothly and he recovers quickly in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
476
Dear sisters and brothers, I need your prayers as I will be going through a surgery tomorrow. I pray it goes well without any problem in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
473
Dear Brother ### and team, My name is ###, residing at ###, ###. I am suffering from excessive bleeding due to uterine fibroids since four years. I have been advised to undergo uterine myomectomy surgery which is due on ###/###/###. Kindly request you to keep me in your prayers for a safe...
Replies
6
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom