For Students Unbelievers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fialka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fialka

Guest
Please pray for universities and colleges students who live at ###'s and ###'s house (and at ###'s) to become real Christians. Most of them are Orthodox. Thank you.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!
 
Lord fialka has a desire for these college students to become Christians. I pray Lord Jesus that you would allow her and her family to be good servants and Christian examples to those who are lost. Provide witnessing opportunities for them to minister to these students as well.

Along with those students, I pray for all of the lost of the world.

May we all be good witnesses and Christian examples as well.

In your holy name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over communication with unbelievers. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith...
Replies
6
Views
147
Pray God protect ### from evil at work ###’s always around ungodly people who don’t have faith. ### feels out of place. ### is thankful for work but just neee prayer.
Replies
8
Views
170
Pls bro aap continue meri beti ke marriage ke liye prayer kare seriously kyunki wo unbeliever se marriage karna chahti hai next month date fix karne wale hai pls bro meri ghr main nahi koi sunta hai Plss bro aap prayer kare ki Meri beti ki marriage main God ki icha poori hoo pls God kuch kare...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom