For peace about finances and God to help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about two unspoken request I have they have to do with my finances please pray both of Theese things work out for me in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
126
Again I'm asking for prayer over some specific very important but unspoken request. Please pray with me about them and also that I will have peace in my heart over a specific situation something I had to go through before. That I trust and believe God will not let me and my spouse have to ever...
Replies
6
Views
196
I am feeling anxiety and stress about finances and job security about the rest of the year till 15 Dec 2025, whether I can pay for my insurance and whether I can start a family as I received the termination although I trust Jesus but I am feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of life and would...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom