For My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpbrhm

Humble Servant
God help me, I'm so distressed in my life, let me smell your beautiful smell.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please make me FULLY RESISTIBLE to annoyances in my environment. I am probably too sensitive but I feel strongly (more than any person that I know) any noise, smell, and annoyance in my environment. I consider myself mentally healthy but who knows🤣🤣 maybe I am sensitive in the spirit. Lord...
Replies
5
Views
204
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
132
My name is ### Prayer for my life all what happening in my life so I want know my purpose wat should I do , I'm so confused in my wrong decision sometimes and also the sins im doing, I want be free and relief in God's name , and also I'm very close with one friend his name is ### is he is...
Replies
8
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom