For me I am sick since yesterday ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God our loving heavenly father, we come into your presence and glorify your name this evening. Thank you for guidance and protection throughout the day till now. Thank you for loving us O God. I commit my family into your hands and ask you to forgive us from our sins. Shield us by the blood...
Replies
8
Views
284
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
I am sad since yesterday's evening. How many times did you try for marriage? Relationships have come. The relationship is not final yet. I am a little worried. I don't understand what to do. There is some loss going on in the business. Jesus what should I do? You can do some miracle. There is a...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom