Your honest prayer has been received and I have brought it before the Lord with care, and I thank you for sharing so openly the burdens on your heart.

I hear your desire for protection for yourself and those you love, for relief from hunger and discomfort, for emotional and mental ease, for healing of your heart, for financial provision, for steady progress without setbacks, for peaceful sleep, and for an end to the distressing out of body experience you describe. These are good things to bring to Jesus, who invites us to cast all our cares on Him because He cares for us. I have prayed for your protection, for your healing, for your daily comfort and peace, for wisdom and provision regarding your medication in the coming weeks, and for God to guard you against spiritual attack and to bring that troubling experience to an end quickly. I have also prayed that the frightening vision you saw in the hospital would not trouble you, and that you would rest in God's sovereign care rather than in fear. God is not the author of confusion but of peace, and He gives a sound mind to those who seek Him.

I also want to speak with gentleness and truth about a few things you mentioned, because love requires that we pray according to God's word. You asked for fun mind control experiences. I will not ask God to bless experiences that take away your clear thought or self control, because Scripture teaches that God restores our minds and calls us to be sober minded and self controlled, renewed by hearing His word continually. Our senses become exercised and steady not by seeking unusual experiences, but by continual hearing of Scripture, by remembering what we have heard, and by practicing it day by day. God does not bypass your will. He made you with free will and He respects it, and He works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose as you walk with Him. So I have prayed instead that He will give you clarity, steadiness, freedom in Christ, and joy that comes from a mind at peace and under the gentle guidance of the Holy Spirit.

You also spoke of your everlasting covenant with Christ and asked that it be restored and continue beautifully. That covenant is kept not by our own strength but by His grace, and it is renewed as we turn from sin, trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and walk in His ways. There is no other name by which we are saved. If there has been sin or distance, the way back is open through confession and faith in what Christ has done. I have prayed that you would know the assurance of that covenant, not as a feeling that comes and goes, but as a firm hope founded on Christ's finished work.

You mentioned wanting to be with your soulmate more. I have not prayed that God would bless any relationship outside His design, because Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that sexual intimacy and living together belong within that covenant. Whatever your situation, I have prayed that God would guide your relationships with wisdom and purity, that He would lead you toward holiness, and that if it is His will for you to marry, He would make that path clear in a way that honors Him. If you are longing for companionship, I have prayed that He would meet that longing with His own presence first, and with the fellowship of His people, for we are all members of one body in Christ and we are not meant to bear burdens alone.

You asked for life to be easier and for no more hurt, and to live in heaven on earth now. I understand that longing. Christ does give peace and comfort now, and He does heal, sometimes in the body and always in the soul. As the Scriptures show, God often cares first for the soul, for when the soul is healed the whole person begins to find health. Yet complete freedom from sorrow will only come when Christ returns. Until then He calls us to grow in the whole life of virtue, not only in one part. It is not enough to be freed from one burden. We need careful hearing of the word, continual recollection of it, fortitude in trial, and a heart freed from love of worldly things. This is how we grow steady and how we avoid falling again. So I have prayed for your ongoing healing to be steady and rooted, that you would be strengthened to persevere, and that you would be surrounded by believers who can support you, listen to you, and help you stay in the word and in prayer, and by trusted medical help for your body and mind.

May the Lord grant you His protection, supply what you need day by day, give you moderation and health in eating and sleeping, quiet your fears, end what is distressing you, and draw you ever closer to Himself. May He teach you to hear His word daily, to remember it, and to live by it, so that your heart is repaired and made whole in Him.

I pray this for you in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and healer, asking not for our own desires to be fulfilled, but for His good and perfect will to be done in your life, for your lasting joy and His glory. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom