Financial Stress

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Dear Lord, please help me & ### with our financial situation and keep us strong emotionally. And lift the stress from our hearts. I have faith in you and know you will get us through these times of struggle. Thank you for your love and protection. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Speak The Word Of God Over Your Life...Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, dreamed are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Heal me Lord Jesus in every area of my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord help finances and the stressers therein. Amen.
default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We're having some serious financial stress right now causing our whole family to be on edge. Trying our best to act normal but it's hard. We need some help Lord please!
Replies
10
Views
188
I am experiencing financial difficulties that have been going on for a year and a half, ever since my spouse's loss of employment. I am stressed and very scared trying to make ends meet, and my spouse has been depressed due to difficulty finding new employment. Please pray for relief in some form.
Replies
7
Views
195
Tonight I come asking for prayer over our finances. We have been helping our ### financially for the past 15 months. She is going through a divorce and her soon to be ex hasn't been forthcoming in providing enough spousal and child support for their 2 daughters. The divorce came after years of...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom