Financial Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmabontle ralaka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmabontle ralaka

Guest
Prayer for ###, ### got problem with money, But ### giving 10% of ### salary every month.
 
Pray the Lord. Do not get afraid. But be confident in Jesus. Praying for you and Almighty Father would provide you for every thing you have given to him with your open heart.
 
Father God I ask that You would bless ### financially, and give ### wisdom and guidance in all financial matters. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL.

Isaiah 58:11

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

"IF YOU THEN, BEING EVIL, KNOW HOW TO GIVE GOOD GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM

Ecclesiastes 7:14

I expect a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You answering our prayers. In Jesus name I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today i went to bank to apply for loan since i have so many debt to pay. There is no other option only option left is bank. So when i went there my loan got rejected. I can't just imagine what I'll do i was expecting to loan only. From where I'll pay i have lot's of money to pay this august...
Replies
12
Views
192
Please pray for my son to pass the exam ### subject he failed.mathematics, computer science,and physics.thank you
Replies
12
Views
242
Lord, please help us now with our situation, with our financial status. We really have no money left, our savings are gone, and we no longer have allowance for the coming days. It's so stressful. My husband also doesn't have a work lineup yet. Please help us, Lord, with our problem right now.
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom