Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

okurut stephen

Guest
let my pray to the almighty to help me in mi education and most especially in the my vission of studying in the abroad for electrical and computer engineering

thank you

yours

### ###
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 tells us.....And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and all (family, friends, love ones) those that pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Isaiah 65:24.....And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

i pray that Jesus should listen to your prayers and answer them soon...amen
 
May God bless the path you take. May God bless you in future labors with success. May God bless you mind and body with good health and your soul with joy. May your work flourish according to God’s plan. May you spread your kindness and Godly wisdom for many to use as growing closer to God. May all your prayers be answered. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I need deliverance from powers swallowing my finances ever since I moved to this house. Please also pray about the house the address is ###. It is wasting my finances. My debts are increasing, and now the municipality has blocked my electricity. Lord, let...
Replies
10
Views
238
Please pray for Blessings and Favor and finances Please pray that tenants are there to listen what I am saying. Please pray that I get my point across and listens.
Replies
9
Views
110
Heavenly Father, We come before You tonight with grateful hearts. Thank You for bringing us safely through our ### trip and for providing for us through every expense, every appointment, every meeting, and every journey. Lord, You know how much we have spent and how our resources have become...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom