Feeling drained I don't know if its ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Feeling drained I don't know if it's spiritual or physical, please pray and for Divine covering over family.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend who is feeling drained and weary. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention, whether the exhaustion is spiritual or physical. We pray for Your strength to be made perfect in their weakness, as Your Word promises in 2 Corinthians 12:9.

Father, we also ask for Your divine covering over their family. Surround them with Your protection, peace, and love. Let Your presence be a shield around them, as it is written in Psalm 91:4, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."

Lord, renew their strength and fill them with Your Holy Spirit. Guide them, comfort them, and grant them wisdom in every situation. We trust in Your unfailing love and grace to sustain them through this time. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ I need to be refilled after my energy was drained by emotional vampires. These people are miserable. I pray for them but stay away I forgive. I'm usually a very cheery person but now I feel like a shell of my former self. Please help
Replies
6
Views
287
please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
115
I’ve requested a prayer on this website that calmed my soul. I’m truly thankful. There are days I take too long to sleep, maybe because of being jobless and feeling unworthy. I don’t like people, but I also feel the need to be with someone or to communicate. My lust got me lost; I feel dirty...
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom