Father Your Will And Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father Jehovah Shalom I speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now in my life that I have your guidance, your peace with ###. I know now your will and he does too in our life with each other. God supplies all my needs through Christ Phil.4:19 I have the mind of Christ 1 Cor.2:16 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phil.4:13 I'm amazed at your power Luke 9:43 Release your powerful Angels on my behalf to fight my battles in the heavens 2 Pet.Rev.18:1 I cover my mind and thoughts with the blood of Jesus. I cover my doorpost and possessions the Husband your bringing me I want with the blood of Jesus Exod.12:13 Jesus resisted unto blood, and his blood gives me victory Heb.12:4 I receive health and healing through the blood of Jesus in my relationships, finances, and my rash is gone acne gone to. I receive abundance and prosperity through the blood of Jesus in my car payment lowered, hair extensions nice free or cheap, home for my girls and I. All this according to your will and perfect timing thank you for everything you have done and everything you are doing Jehovah Shalom Jehovah Jireh Adonai in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
207
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, my defender, and the One who sees every truth that is hidden from human eyes. Your Word says that You are my shield and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Today, I...
Replies
13
Views
271
Bring daughter and all who’s helping on this Urgent matter on my behalf Your mighty Wisdom Favor and guidance Lord in talking to the insurance really Soon on this mistake that they expunge this accident from record and clear this for good bc of these false allegations against me and have proven...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom