FATHER thank YOU for everything. Please FATHER take mercy on ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehwishHameed10

Disciple of Prayer
FATHER thank YOU for everything. Please FATHER take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please do this miracle on me GOD please please please I beg to YOU please GOD bless me with my love ### to me and restore our relation again GOD I believe that YOU do this miracle that my ### will come back to me for always. GOD I am also prayer for ### and ### bhai, ### and ### they all are also come back to each other. GOD please listen my prayer and do these miracles. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE BEAUTIFUL, GLORIOUS AND MIRACULOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you at this time in the mighty name of Jesus Christ asking for your outmost help I am begging you to remove ### far away from my home and surroundings in last night ### kick me on my shin which is hurting I went to urgent care had ex ray no broken bone I am going to...
Replies
6
Views
309
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
210
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom