Father Remove Stony Heart Of ###'s Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer thanking you for each blessing you have given’s me. Thank you for taking care of my husband and grandson while hunting today. I bring from my heart an urgent request tonite once again. You say bring my petition to you. Now Father for my husband, he...
Replies
9
Views
223
Dear heavenly father my first thing is I want to honor you and glor I want to glorify you in all things I want my life to shine so brightly and and many Souls will be brought to Christ on this miracle Monday as I go out and about I want to bring Souls I pray that when I visit my dad today things...
Replies
9
Views
405
Heavenly Father, I come before your throne in the name of Jesus Christ, asking you to remove this feeling from my heart towards ###, my ex-husband, who doesn't want to leave my home. Every day, I feel resentment towards him for all the wickedness he did towards me, including physical abuse and...
Replies
11
Views
489
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom