Father please be with me and bless me with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know that I want to serve you in this mission trip, but I still in recovery process I'm an interpreter and I want to give my best, bless me with health, my arms don't have enough strength, and I can't run, and I feel to make it through, that I have peace in all that I will do and also...
Replies
6
Views
200
Dear Heavenly father God please put a forever dismissal on every dream every nightmare vision flash , day dream about losing my relations or about you revealing things against us to the wrong and har hearted and hard headed people ipray that you you will never let these situations happen or come...
Replies
9
Views
149
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom