FATHER MY GOD thank YOU for everything in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehwishHameed9

Disciple of Prayer
FATHER MY GOD thank YOU for everything in my life. GOD please take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please do this miracle in my life that my ### will come back to me for always as a my life partner means husband. I beg to YOU GOD please restore our relation again and bless me with ### as a my first and last husband, companion of my happiness and sorrows, love and anger, romance and rudeness. I have TRUST ON YOU GOD YOU can give back my ### to me and I believe on YOU GOD always. please please please GOD listen my prayer and do this miracle soon that my ### come back to me as well as create conditions of our marriage. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF GLORIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, OUR SERVANT AND MIRACULOUS SON OF GOD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord my daughter is going to have biopsy test on ### of October I know lord what ever results will come it will be favorable from you my God I believe in you God I know you the only God who can make everything possible my lord my daughter is still going through a lot my lord give her strength...
Replies
10
Views
522
My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
353
Lord thank you for everything in my life. Thank you for your wonderful Grace and guidance to complete my ### years of service. Now I got transfer to another place. Continue to guide me, protect me, grant me your wisdom knowledge and understanding to discharge my duties well and able to excel in...
Replies
5
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom