Father Lord, deliver me and my ###

Father Lord, deliver me and my family from foundational troubles and curses, lead us and keep my marriage in peace and prosperity. Move our lives and business forward oh Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
In the name of JESUS, I rebuke your problems to leave you right now. May God's peace prevail in your lives.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
151
Praying for God's deliverance against monitoring spirits and repeated dreams of people trying to eat my blessings. I'm praying for Jesus Christ to BREAK this cycle and I move into a season of God's Favour in the Mighty Name of the LORD Jesus Christ! Praying for strength to keep praying and...
Replies
8
Views
146
Mx ### is listening to very loud music and I am trying to sleep. Some hard rock or heavy metal music with strong basses. Lord help me to sleep. I am exhausted - I work in another city and have a sick old ###. And this young man ### is walking also, like a bear through the apartment. Lord please...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom