Father in heaven, I come to you, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Father in heaven, I come to you, and thank you for who you are and all that you have done. Father may we come before your throne daily to commit our concerns and needs to you, with boldness and hope.

Trusting completely that you are in control of all our circumstances and that you are indeed working all things together to the benefit of those that love you. Lord today I hold up my daughter to you and ask that you continue your work in her life. Give her wisdom, strength, and sound judgement. Give her a spirit of discernment. Above all Lord give your PEACE to her. She is surrounded by people who profess you with their lips but their hearts are far from you. Teach her Lord not to cast her pearls among the swine, and send your indwelling precious holy spirit to teach and guide her. May she learn that not all friendships and family relationships are to be pursued. Bring people into her life who truly demonstrate a Christlike spirit that she can associate with and fellowship with. Father in heaven my prayer is that she and her family return back to ###, where there are people her who love and value her. I pray also Lord for my four little grandchildren and ask for your protection of body and spirit. May the blood of Christ be over her door post, indeed over their very beings. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for your shed blood, poured out for our sins and transgressions. Cover us in it Lord for it brings life of body and spirit. You died that we may live and live life more abundantly. FATHER YOU SAID, come unto me all that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. In you there is rest and renewal and even rebirth. Holy spirit teach us, guide us, protect us, preserve us, make us a new creation that lives and walks in harmony with you. Thank you father for your precious son, for all that he has done and continues to do for those who love him and follow him. In Jesus name we ask these things, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank You Lord for answering this request, we stand in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
134
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
188
Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom