Father, I know you are the light. You always ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I know you are the light. You always make ways for me. You brought me to this course, and I am really thankful for it. Now that I got the opportunity, please give me strength and guidance as I complete all the requirements for deadline (on December 11). I really need you. I don't want to disappoint my family anymore, especially my parents, who are always doing all the support I need. I'm also thankful for making them your instruments to keep me in the right way. But someone in me just pushing me out of the flow, making me doing things that aren't in the plan. Things isn't even good for me, for my future. Now, for all the things that I've gone through, I stopped thinking only for myself. I've learned to look on my parents' and friends' efforts. Please guide them too. I have a lot of problems, but not even halfway to match other's problems in this site, and I'm thankful for that, and praying for them too. I know, now sound like a brat, but I know, you will help me and these people that keep praying on you. I love You, Lord.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
336
Lord Jesus I know you are powerful so please convince my parents yourself we tried a lot of methods all failed as her heart is hardened now she and her brother do not want to step into Church which is the only way to receive the good news. Pray that she will go to Church to find out from herself...
Replies
7
Views
280
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom