father help me to treat my family with the love and respect they deserve give me the grace to go the extra mile for them keep me from taking my family for granted
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father God please help me for the remainder of my stay in the housing program. Father God you know the evil that I'm dealing with. And even though I walk in love and I try to treat people the way you would treat them Jesus it's not reciprocated. Will you please give me strength perseverance and...
My ### and ### to REPENT, APPOLOGIZE for everything that they put me through. Total change of their behaviour today and in the whole 2026, especially in january and february. Unrecognizeably better treatement from them. Amen
Respect, love, joy, peace, cherishing me, accepting me, loving me...
I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...