Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dana4949
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dana4949

Guest
Forgive me for what I did. I let a friend store some stuff in my daughter's room without asking and she is so mad. The friend lived with us for a while and moved out because she was angry about what my daughter said to her. I forgave her, but my daughter has not totally forgiven her and feels she uses us. This is the first time it has happened like this. I have babysat for her when she cannot get someone to watch her son because she has to work; she is a single mom. I pray that my daughter can forgive her and me in time and that all the stuff our friend has stored with us is gone soon.
 
"DO NOT REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS, NOR CONSIDER THE THINGS OF OLD. BEHOLD, I WILL DO A NEW THING, NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH; SHALL YOU NOT KNOW IT? I WILL EVEN MAKE A ROAD IN THE WILDERNESS AND RIVERS IN THE DESERT."

Isaiah 43: 18-19

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN FOR NOW IN SECRET POPS SAYS YES OF COURSE MY OTHER DAUGHTER CAN COME ANYTIME SHE WANTS WITH ALL HER STUFF THE GARAGE IS DONE THE DOOR LOCKED WE MOVE THE OTHER STUFF AROUND NO PROBLEMS HE DOESN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT HER PETS BECAUSE SHE WILL BE IN MY STUDIO SLASH OFFICE LADIES IN CAVE IN...
Replies
7
Views
153
My family is going downhill again. My mother gets angry every time I (###) buy something small, like a drink or food. She says that I am living a life of luxury while she pays for it. She suddenly tells me that I owe her thousands of dollars for stuff that she has paid since I was ###. She never...
Replies
7
Views
94
They are worried about their daughter who lives at home while she completes her masters degree. They have been noticing a change in her and are worried she is hiding something from them. Please pray for her to open up to them and be honest about what is going on. She was away for college so she...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom