Cralmilan
Beloved of All
Lord I pray this new month will be fill with an abundant of peace, love, joy, restoration, breakthrough, togetherness, satisfaction and unbreakable unity for me and my children. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Fill us with the Holy Spirit. Lord, remove anything and anyone not of You from our lives. Keep us away from pain, darkness and difficulties. Lord I pray for Your protection and safety in every aspect of our lives. Jesus, I ask for a Divine intervention to remove swiftly all negative people that have been causing division, isolation and chaos in my family. Lord, I pray that You would mend this broken relationship in a Godly, trusted, healthy, respectful manner. Lord, I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children alway. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). Lord by Your stripes my family unity, fellowship and relationship is completely heal and restore. Lord I ask for Your ministry angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield us for all division, isolation, jealousy, negative influence and spiritual attacks. I pray Lord that we will all have a blessed day today fill will Your peace, favor, joy, protection, love, happiness and satisfaction. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Fill us with the Holy Spirit and remove all darkness in our path and saturate and anoint our surrounding with Your light. Lord gently remove my older daughter swiftly from this toxic ungodly relationship she is entangled in. Living together outside of marriage is fornication, and it grieves the heart of God. Lord direct her to stop ignoring the red flags in this relationship and to stop treating this lifestyle as a marriage. This situation has opened the door to deception, manipulation, and spiritual bondage. I rebuke every spirit of rebellion, control, brainwashing and ungodly influence over my daughter and command it to flee in the name of Jesus. I pray that her eyes would be opened to the truth, that this young man is not her husband, nor is he ready for the responsibilities of marriage. The burden she carries for him is not hers to bear, and I ask the Lord to remove the false sense of obligation that has been placed upon her. Lord I ask for Your divine intervention to direct my daugther to not put this young man and his family before You, her supportive family you have blessed her with and her purposeful job. Gently remove her from this toxic bondage with this young man, swiftly. Please pray for the overstep, overreach and disrespect of this young man’s mother. She has no authority to act as a parent in my daughter’s life, giving her ungodly directions and her jealousy and manipulation are rooted in pride and selfishness. The Bible warns us: "Do not be deceived: Evil company corrupts good habits" (1 Corinthians 15:33). This woman’s influence is toxic, and I pray that the Lord would expose her motives and frustrate every plan she has to divide our family. I declare that my daughter is not homeless, nor is she in need of this woman’s approval and guidance. My daughter has a loving family who has raised her in the ways of the Lord, and I pray that the Lord would break the hold of pride, manipulation, brainwashing and shame that keeps her from seeing the truth. Father, I pray for your divine intervention in this situation. I ask that You would frustrate every plot, scheme, and plan of the enemy to isolate, divide, and destroy my family. I rebuke every spirit of division, manipulation, control, and witchcraft that has sought to infiltrate our home. I command every generational curse, word curse, and negative influence to break and flee in the mighty name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my family, covering us with Your protection, peace, and favor. For my older daughter, I pray that You would gently guide her back home, not with regret, but with a deep sense of freedom, peace, and restoration. Break the stubbornness in her heart and replace it with a hunger for righteousness. Remove the blinders from her eyes so she can see the toxicity of this relationship and the exploitation she has endured. I pray that she would no longer defend this young man or take on responsibilities that are not hers. Father, open her eyes to the harm this environment is causing her health, her finances, her relationships and her future. Protect her Lord from moving deeper into this ungodly situation, and lead her back to a place of safety, stability, and wisdom. For my younger daughter, I pray that she would remain steadfast in her faith and not be swayed by the ungodly example set before her. Protect her heart from the divisive tactics of this young man and his mother. Surround her with godly friendships and mentors who will encourage her in the ways of the Lord. May she never see living together outside of marriage as an acceptable path, but instead, may she seek a spouse who honors You and values the sanctity of marriage (2 Corinthians 6:14). For my son with disabilities, I pray that he would be surrounded by love, acceptance, inclusion and protection. May he never feel like a burden or an embarrassment, but rather a blessing, as he truly is. I rebuke every spirit of hatred, mockery, and exclusion that has been directed toward him. I declare that his life is valuable and that he is deeply loved by You. Protect him from the harmful words and attitudes of this young man and his mother, and saturate my son with Your peace and joy. Lord I ask that You will restore the loving, kind and beautiful relationship he had with his sister. Lord completely restore his peace, joy, freedom and happiness. Lord, I pray for strength, wisdom, and discernment. The enemy seeks to wear you down with worry, put me down, build fear, and division, but I declare that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). I pray for financial blessings to flow into my home, not for selfish gain, but so that my family may be a blessing to others and a testimony of God’s provision (Philippians 4:19). I also pray for godly spouses for my daughters, men who will love them as Christ loves the church, who will lead them in righteousness, and who will honor the covenant of marriage as You intended (Ephesians 5:25). Father, I ask that You would restore the relationships that have been strained and broken by the enemy’s schemes. Mend what has been torn, heal what has been wounded, and restore what has been lost. May me and my family be a beacon of Your light, drawing others to the love and grace found only in You. I declare that these people plans will not stand. Every scheme to divide, isolate, corrupt, and destroy my family will fail, for the Lord fights for us (Exodus 14:14). i pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.