Family Life Prosperity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tari
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tari

Guest
Dear St Jude, you have answered my prayers before and now I come before you once again. I pray for a fresh start for my family, I pray that we find an avenue to immigrate to Australia very soon. I pray for employment for my husband, the life of my children, and my unborn child. I pray for the health of my parents and for their prosperity, please hear and answer their prayers. I pray that you bless my household and restore my relationship with the Lord, remove distractions from my life and make me a Proverbs 31 wife. Let me be a pillar of strength in my household. I pray for my husband's addiction to alcohol, I pray that this spirit of envy and jealousy be removed from my heart. Please please pray for me to the Lord that we can move to Australia, let someone anyone show a little faith in us, I promise to teach all I can about the Lord and the novenas, I will go back to teaching Catholicism, I will be good, I ask all this not just for me but for the sake of my children and family. Please put me in a position to take care of all my family, especially my aged parents who can't afford to retire. Please bless my hands that I may work hard and pay off our debt, and please light the way into our future. Thank you, Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with us for: • Parents: Healing for my dad’s leg, strength to make healthier choices, and continued health and energy for my mom. Pray both would grow closer to the Lord. • Son: Freedom from pornography and harmful habits, renewed mind, emotional healing, and a stronger desire...
Replies
7
Views
328
Pray for my family my brother got out of hospital but they’re fixing him to take ssri and he was having bad side affects please pray his medicine will not hurt him or harm him or make his health worse pray that god protects him heart mind body soul and god helps him be happy and healthy...
Replies
13
Views
187
Am praying for long life, prosperity, success, health, love, and happiness.
Replies
9
Views
773
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom