Facing heavy financial problems, lord please save me, a miracle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy

Account Closed
Facing heavy financial problems, Lord please save me, a miracle should happen in my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, I have been experiencing serious physical and emotional struggles. I wake up from nightmares almost every day. A large part of this comes from financial pressure and the illness of a family member. Both poverty and sickness are problems beyond my ability to resolve. Lord, I ask for...
Replies
7
Views
199
Jesus Christ, please help me to remember and explain. Jesus, please bless my Dad ###. Jesus, please destroy drug personalities and communicative reutterance voices that sound similar to previous drug acquaintances. Jesus, please destroy a cocaine addict named ### who called me "Kitty" and call...
Replies
6
Views
237
It seems like I am making a request at prayerrequest.com every week, but I ask You to pray for me once again. I want to thank you to those praying for me. God, please have mercy on me and come into my life and act. I have sinned and gone against you. I know that you are an all-powerful and...
Replies
6
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom