EXTREME EMERGENCY MY ###'s HEART needs urgent ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

EXTREME EMERGENCY MY ###'s heart needs urgent healing. I don't want her heart to stop. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is in pain now and my mom keeps yelling at her please pray she cannot get waste out easily and my mom yells at me all day when there is a problem. I do not know what to do...
Replies
8
Views
243
my dad need healing in his heart valve I don't want him to go to cardiac arrest God have mercy! Please I really love my dad
Replies
10
Views
366
Please pray for my dad's salvation and full healing and my whole family too. Please worried about my dad who is also homeless and I haven't seen him in about 7 years. Lord please do miracle in his life, please and my mom who needs healing brain and grandma who need healing and sister-in-law who...
Replies
4
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,259
Members
649,569
Latest member
Glaillorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom