Emmanuel!! ### am ### years ago, no baby, please

magreth charles

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel!! Dad am merid ### years ago, no baby, please prayer me, I believe God, am believe you men of God
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me God and forgive me. I aborted my baby because I was mentally unwell, I love babies. I’m in so much pain and feel suicidal. Please let me fall pregnant this month Lord so that I have a healthy baby. The pain and destruction it has caused is unbearable, please help me Lord
Replies
9
Views
388
1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
404
My baby dog needs healing, I know God heals our fur babies too. So please pray for my fur baby. God sent this fur baby to me when I needed ### the most.
Replies
10
Views
666
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom