Emergency prayeI NEED help. Last saturday I was bitten ###.

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
Emergency prayeI NEED help. Last Saturday I was bitten by a tick. I have a headache and pain, nerve pain too.

But I have a problem. I cannot see the doctor because:

1) I don't have the papers to do so.
2) I help take care of my sick grandmother and cannot attend to my own needs.
3) I have no support from friends or family.
4) I suffer from strong anxiety.

I don't know how to get help. I feel so alone, so trapped. My head hurts, and I just don't know how to get help in this country. I don't know, but God, can you help me, please? I need help, Jesus. Send me help and healing. I am worried. Also, there is constant fighting in my home. I cannot concentrate. I don't know how to help myself. I wish someone could take me to the doctor. I feel scared. I just don't know how to help myself. Jesus, please help me. Please, I feel too weak. I don't know how to get help. I don't know what's wrong with me either. Please help me, LORD. Please.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom