(Romans 8:28 - "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.")
Heavenly Father, empower me with grace to be productive in my spiritual life, personal growth, and businesses. Help me grow in prayer, wisdom, discipline, faith, and obedience. Establish the work of my hands, bless my businesses, and make them instruments of value, employment, prosperity, and...
Heavenly Father, I pray for spiritual growth in my life, my family, and my nation. Strengthen our faith, fill us with wisdom, love, and unity, and guide us to walk in Your truth daily. Bless us with economic growth, fruitful opportunities, and financial stability so we may live with dignity and...
I want to request a prayer to end this senseless war and for peace to spread across all countries immediately. I also pray for an increase in ginger prices to help farmers and overcome this economic crisis. Please, Jesus Christ, only you can bring change. I hope all leaders will feel a glimpse...