Dr ### I am suffering from blackmagic ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord ✨ 🖐️ Subject: Urgent & immediate Prayer Request for ### Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I kindly request you to pray for ### regarding the following prayer points: 1. Protection from black magic and witchcraft: Pray that ### will be completely protected...
Replies
5
Views
154
I am suffering from severe gallbladder pain, Dr. told me that there is no gallstone but still I am getting pain.
Replies
4
Views
363
I am suffering from depression. I am past the age of bearing a child and so lonely after my dad passing. I lost all my inspiration and purpose in life. I don't know how much longer I can live like this. I ask for prayer for the following to help improve my mental health - a miracle help to...
Replies
4
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom