Do Not Seize From Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter christian
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christian

Guest
Daily prayers for the world, all evil leaves the world now, no to PERSECUTION, Justice NOW, all the right people in Authorities under JESUS HAND, all lost souls return to sweet Jesus, sweet JESUS TO BLESS Our loved ones 24/7, forgiveness where needed although this is often very difficult, all not to seize from prayer, eternal thanks to JESUS, hear my prayer in JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord You said "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." (Matthew 18:20) ### has asked for prayer as I come to join her. Lord we pray for the world. We pray for the power to be gentle; the strength to be forgiving; the patience to be understanding; and the endurance to accept the consequences of holding to what we believe to be right.

May we put our trust in the power of good to overcome evil and the power of love to overcome hatred. We pray for the vision to see and the faith to believe in a world emancipated from violence, a new world where fear shall no longer lead men to commit injustice, nor selfishness make them bring suffering to others. Help us to devote our whole life and thought and energy to the task of making peace, praying always for the inspiration and the power to fulfill the destiny for which we and all men were created. In Jesus' name. AMEN
 
Thanks for response, Jesus be with you and thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and...
Replies
13
Views
186
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I am standing an asking that you rebuke Satan causing confusion in the prayer, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I have no unforgiveness for ### and his parents and siblings and there is severe manipulation in the prayer that Satan is...
Replies
9
Views
324
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom