Distinguishing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf as you navigate your job search. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been praying that the Father would grant you discernment as you apply for jobs, guiding you away from toxic work environments. As you continue this process, searching for a job on the website right now, may the Lord give you clarity and direction.

It is our sincere hope that you would be able to find and select a job that is a healthy work environment. May you find a role that in the context of the organization fits you as a glove.

If you have found such a job, please share your praise report with us. If you are still in need of prayer and guidance the Father is faithful to provide. If that is the case, please post a new request and allow us to continue interceding for you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him, trusting in his goodness and provision through his son Jesus Christ.

Let us Pray.

Father may the original poster find a place that appreciates his work at a value that reflects the work. In addition, may that Father help the original poster to continue to pay it forward and help those people who are also seeking a better job.

Praying in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please In Jesus name give me discernment about whether or not jobs are legitimate. I don’t have a particular field that I'm interested in. I just want to work. Perhaps there’s someone who can help me with the job search.
Replies
5
Views
200
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 5:1 : For the director of music. For pipes. A psalm of David. Listen to my words, LORD, consider my lament. Our prayer: Dear Heavenly Father , our shelter and refuge, We rise early to share our heart with You. Hear our voice, for...
Replies
10
Views
139
I am afraid there I will be evicted from my apartment. I’m ### months behind. The landlord extended grace to me. I left my job due to abuse not just a toxic workplace and I’m paying a heavy price. My faith is not at the point where I can’t worry. I am worried and I don’t have any way to get the...
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom