Disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol825

Servant of All
This may sound trivial but my phone died last night. Took it to a technician to fix and it's a button on the board behind the power button - a $### fix. UGH! But they can't swear to not damage my phone in trying to fix it. I didn't realize how disconnected I'd feel not having my phone. It's how I'm tied to all my family and most of my friends, businesses, colleagues, etc. And crazy me did not bother to write down all the numbers that are in my phone so I don't even know my best friend's phone number, and no, blonde me did not download all my contacts into my computer, either. Anyway, just please pray they fix my phone today and not damage anything in the process. Thank you.
 
Thank you all! 3 hours later, I called and it was ready, fixed with no damage to board. Got my phone back and all my connections and contacts and info is still there. Oh, thank the Lord, and thank you all for the prayers. I believe I will go download all my contacts info now as well as write them all down, as phones and computers can't always be trusted to keep your info handy. ;)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ITS OVER THE GUYS ARE DISCONNECTED GREATLY FROM MY GRACE SATANS AND HIS UGLY DEMONS GAME IS OVER THE PEOPLE FROM MY PAST OR WHOEVER THAT SCREWED OVER MY LOVE LIFE GREATLY STAY AWAY FROM ME GOD ALMIGHTY AND MY DIRECT FAMILY...
Replies
7
Views
161
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a humble heart, asking for Your divine provision and mercy. Our electricity bill is due tomorrow, Lord, and we are facing the possibility of disconnection. But I know that You are our provider, our source of help in times of need. I surrender this burden to...
Replies
10
Views
438
Prayer, please, that God disconnect everything from me and ### physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Replies
10
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom