Desperate Needs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bernadette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bernadette

Guest
For ###'s return to her Faith with a deep love and devotion. That she may succeed in reversing a decision regarding her employment. That we may obtain the means to move from our present neighbourhood.
 
Father God please put your hand on ###'s daughter and direct her paths. May she turn to you for guidance and father God may the peace which is like nothing else on earth please fill both ###'s and ###'s daughter's hearts... In Jesus's Name Amen
 
Dear GOD:

Please grant this individual the desire of the heart in Jesus name. Amen
 
The man and the woman who courageously walk with God will always reach their destination. I am praying that Your daughter her destination in Christ.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will answer this prayer with a Yes, Amen, so be it. God bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage my daughter, all my family, including myself. God bless us, every one of us, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Help us Lord Jesus. For the glory of God bless us with power, love, self discipline, God esteem, and a made up mind to live for Christ Jesus no matter what. Lead and Guide us in the direction You want us to take. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to our lives. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for the writer of this prayer also. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially “ME and my husband” with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.



PS: God if any of my family or friends are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name, “God Save Them.” Thank You Lord Jesus.





I Believe….http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs



Be Encouraged,,



Encourager ###, LM, CS

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
208
I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
220
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom