Depression Got Me Down 2 Low.

  • Thread starter Thread starter fred96002001
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fred96002001

Guest
lost my confidence in life. I have lost the will to fight or to try anything in life. depression got me so low at times i am waiting for the Lord to come claim me because i am left feeling worthless and hopeless. please pray for ###.
 
Merciful Christ, I put before you ###'s life Lord. Lord he has lost all hope and all confidence Lord to live. Lord how much near you are for him and yet so far away for his mind. Lord only if he can come up to you and to trust you completely and whole-heartedly with his own life Lord. Lord make this depression go away Lord. May he see you and accept you as his Lord and Saviour and put all his problems on your feet. Lord please bless him abundantly and repose his trust back so that as long as he lives, he lives for your glory Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Lord, I pray you would help ### with all of his needs. Show him your grace and bless him in every way in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord take away the evil and restore happiness here by walking in God's word. Amen.
 
praying for the lord to restore you to health, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
249
Hello all low in spirit and emotion. Evil want me to accept defeat can you help me to pray and resist please? I feel hopeless looking for remote work, finding love and even self. I feel like all I do is mess up and that I've lost my self and even potential blessings. Help my mind to be restored...
Replies
6
Views
569
farther i am all ready mentally prepared to wait for my end. I am tired, so tired of 33 years of nothing but suffering. Doors slam at every corner, but to have the pills I need so I can live, they are blocked and I am unable to get them after 2 weeks of fighting and no help in sight. I am dead...
Replies
7
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom