Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter bcjjjk6
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bcjjjk6

Guest
FATHER GOD i come to you today as your humble servant and i ask that you reach down and heal me with your mighty power...i need to be delivered of this self hate...i have came along way by the glory of your grace...i dont cut myself,i eat, i let my husband love me[thats a milestone] but precious JESUS what is this stronghold??? help me to overcome YESHUA please!!!! i look in the mirror and i cry-so ugly...to me... i hate what i see...what i think..what i "feel" ...my husband told me awhile back he likes himself-my response was"-what? people like themselves????" this is a new concept that never came to my mind.

FATHER GOD i have a daughter now and i do NOT want this curse to be passed on to her she is so beautiful--dont let mess her head up like mine ABBA please..

[my mom was a prostitute when she was alive so that self respect that you should grow up with was just never there!!!] Please help me dear YESHUA help me to see what you see FATHER GOD deliver me now in the name of JESUS CHRIST!!! be healed!!!
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
```markdown
FATHER GOD i come to you today as your humble servant and i ask that you reach down and heal me with your mighty power...i need to be delivered of this self hate...i have came along way by the glory of your grace...i dont cut myself,i eat, i let my husband love me [thats a milestone] but precious JESUS what is this stronghold??? help me to overcome YESHUA please!!!! i look in the mirror and i cry-so ugly...to me... i hate what i see...what i think..what i "feel" ...my husband told me awhile back he likes himself-my response was"-what? people like themselves????" this is a new concept that never came to my mind.

FATHER GOD i have a daughter now and i do NOT want this curse to be passed on to her she is so beautiful--dont let mess her head up like mine ABBA please..

[my mom was a prostitute when she was alive so that self respect that you should grow up with was just never there!!!] Please help me dear YESHUA help me to see what you see FATHER GOD deliver me now in the name of JESUS CHRIST!!! be healed!!!

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." -- PSALM 147:3 (KJV)

​

Thank you first of all for coming forth today with your petition. I offer prayer for you in your situation.

Almighty Father, in the Name of Jesus we pray for this child of yours today. We pray, Lord, that her worries, cares, trials and tribulations will dissolve and bring peace and tranquility to her mind. We pray that your mighty Divine hands touch her so that her self-esteem will re-ignite and make her see the beautiful person that she truly is! We pray Lord that the negative cords that keep her in bondage be cut immediately to Set Her Free! Father, we are gathered around her this very day to release her from this feeling of discouragement and the very things that keep her from being all that she was meant to be as a daughter in Christ Jesus. We Love You Jesus! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy Most Holy Name. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

I now lay spiritual hands as in the Bible on this individual along with the Christian elders of this forum to bring the peace, the love and the joy that God wishes for her to have. God wants her well and happy from this moment forward! And as He commands, so it is in His most Blessed Holy name. Amen and Amen.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

​

Beloved friend, Keep the following Scripture close to you always and repeat it often throughout the day three times each time. May God richly bless you from this day forward!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him." -- PSALM 28:7 (KJV)

​
```
 
Father, I thank and praise You Lord. You are always so very good to us. You have given us the wonderful, awesome right to come before Your Throne because of what Jesus Christ has done for us. Through the torn veil we can come boldly and kneel before the Sovereign God of all creation and call You Father. Father, this Lady is Your Princess, Your beloved. The enemy has once again spoken his lies into one of Your children's lives. And unfortunately, she has received it. However, and by whatever means this lie gained entrance, whether by trauma, word declaration, generational curse, Father break it. Set her free to worship in the joy of Your Spirit. Lies are easily overcome by doing what You said we should do according to Your Word. I never felt there was anything wrong with how I looked on the outside, not being prideful, it's just that I never thought about it all that much. Where I felt uglier than heck was on the inside. I fell into deep condemnation over my past because of my sinfulness before I came to Christ. I was an evil you know what. And after giving my testimony at the Church I thought would be my Church, well, I was rejected. Nobody accepted me. I thought God had rejected me. After all, these were God's children weren't they? Father, You are just sooo good. After years of condemnation You set me free! By Your Word, by the Power of Jesus Blood, and by the knowledge of who I really was in Christ. You set me free. Words can be very powerful (read Honey's blog on it), but the Word of God is much more powerful! My Sister in Christ I know what it means to feel ugly. I was born a hard-hearted ice-cold person and stayed that way for many years. When I was born again, God turned my heart so soft.. it was like mush. And it still is. I love much because I know how much I was forgiven. You must read and believe for yourself the promises of God. For me, it was the promise: There is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. If I may suggest for you a start maybe here - (2.Cor.10:4,5)? You and I are beautiful. Inside and Outside! Why? Because of JESUS! He is in us both!! When you look in the mirror see Jesus. Yep! that's Him right behind those beautiful eyes of yours. Go ahead look? Nothing to be afraid of, He's right there smiling at you in that mirror. Now, How about smiling back at Him? He likes that as much as you do. He loves you so much. You are beautifully and wonderfully made. God loves you and I know this may sound old, but God really does have a beautiful plan for your life, your husband's life, and the same for your kids. Be healed Sister, be free in Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Father we know that we were created in Your image, therefore whenever this dear child looks in the mirror allow her to see the beauty that is You.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Praying for you in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear Yeshua, please help banish the entities that are like parasites in my body. Dear Yeshua, please for now and the future, protect me and my family members from demons and ill willed people. Yeshua, Yeshua, Yeshua. I call upon the Lord's name, Yeshua.
Replies
10
Views
182
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony. I came here for the first time a little over a week ago. At that time I’d been under severe witchcraft attack and I’d been fighting for almost 2 years actively. The moment I shared my prayer request here I got a response from the members. I was super...
Replies
6
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,365
Messages
16,798,881
Members
649,872
Latest member
Stoinnira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom