Deliverance Of Generation Curse

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaatazze
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaatazze

Guest
Lord, You are the Great Deliverer. I thank You for what You are doing in ###'s life right now in Jesus name. I thank You that You are able to redirect his anger in a positive way. I thank You that You are filling his heart with Your spirit. I thank You that You are keeping my daughter and their sons safe from this generation curse that will be broken according to Your will. I thank You for using ### for Your Kingdom to talk to people that his old ways are no more. Guardian angels I command you to keep my daughter and grandsons safe. I ask that You pour blessings over them so that they will be able to get their needs met without being angry and worried. Thank You, Jesus, AMEN!
 
Lord, I thank You for the promises we can stand on when we pray one for another. The promise that Your word does not come back void. Lord, we continue to hold this family to You in prayer and know by faith You have heard our prayers and are answering them. We thank You Father that each one of us are welcome before You and to have our prayers heard by Your Holy ears. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My request is for God to deliver me and my family from generation curse, stagnation, setback, demonic attacks and anything that is not from God, my family is going through huge debts, from one problem to another, my husband has been jobless for over 13 years now please God help me and my family
Replies
9
Views
123
Please pray for me that spiritual warfare, and witchcraft and generation curses be broken off of me and my family physically, mentally, emotionally, mentally, and financially. That we be delivered and set free that we may have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and...
Replies
9
Views
630
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over generational curses from both paternal and maternal sides, bad and unholy/unacceptable habits and behavior, together with bad company. I pray for blessings blessings blessings. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom