Deliverance from menopause, heart palpitations and now vertigo.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been experiencing heart palpitations for quite some time, there are times they are persistent and other times they strike and go, I have been praying that they will stop altogether along with all the menopause symptoms that come along with it. I’m tired of them, I just want a breakthrough...
Replies
12
Views
728
Please pray for me. I’ve been having frequent heart palpitations throughout the day for several weeks now. I've gone to all my doctor appointments and no one has really given me an answer to the cause. Please pray for healing of my heart.
Replies
7
Views
313
Please agree with me that I’m healed Head to toe And protected by the blood of Jesus our Savior. Lord please save all those harassers Please get them away from us far away from us. Your blood in fire is on them now in Jesus name bless our day, protect us and love ones especially when on the...
Replies
9
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom