Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want the Lord to help me and deliver me from financial insufficiency which makes me to buy on credit and thereby making me to borrow to pay and being in constant debts. I want to have open doors that will make me financially blessed. Secondly, my mum and dad are dead, my dad died last year and...
Replies
8
Views
605
I am ### ### ###, i kindly request you to kindly pray for me to pay debts that are overwhelmingly burden on me. And Financial breakthrough in my business.
Replies
9
Views
338
My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,395
Messages
16,799,402
Members
649,903
Latest member
Jlkoator

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom