Dear Lord Thanks. You know where I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’ve asked for a prayer request before asking for safety of adult son. Things have spiraled and I just don’t know where to be. My son is currently staying with elderly parents, my husband no longer wants to visit with parents because he is there. He is helping support ### son with some...
Replies
7
Views
336
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
pls pray that I know where I stand in ###'s heart I'd like for him to let me know at his initiation I'd like for him to make our relationship somewhat official, if he's ready for that I'd like for him to ask me to be his girlfriend, if that's in his heart now and he's ready If not, that's OK, I...
Replies
5
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom