Dear Lord Please I pray for peace today, especially

kandas

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord
Please I pray for peace today, especially with my family and friends. I pray that God will give me the strength and courage to stand strong in the midst of all my adversaries and give me triumph over all the plans of the enemies!

thank you for your blessings on me!

continue to pray for me as I pray for you in Jesus NAME!

###
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS everything she does FILL her with WISDOM N KNOWLEDGE GUIDE her according to ur WILL help her to PROSPER in every area n use her for ur GLORY in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those who in need of inner healing from past wounds or hurts, Lord You heal the broken hearted as it is written in Psalm 147:3 bring them to full restoration and cause them to forget unwanted memories of the past in Jesus' name. Lord we pray for those who are...
Replies
12
Views
197
Requesting for God's Miraculous Intervention for an Urgent Financial Miracle right now of an equivalent of US Dollars ### to pay off outstanding Loans, Debts, Rent. For God's Miraculous Intervention to also provide for an Equivalent of US Dollars of ### to buy Land, Set up Factories, Schools...
Replies
7
Views
288
Dear Lord, Please help me today and let Your abundant blessings flow upon me. Give me wisdom and provide everything that I need. Embrace me, Lord, with Your holy presence. If someone comes here to collect payment, Lord, please touch their hearts. I don’t want to talk to them yet because, right...
Replies
7
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom